4 Jul 2012

Garlic and Sapphire: the Sarah Raven blog


My sister and I digging up potatoes, 1978

I have long been an admirer of Sarah Raven's gardening style, especially the way she has helped to encourage the development of cutting patches round the country, even in the smallest of gardens. 



Imagine how thrilled I was when I received an email recently inviting me to be a writer on the brand new Sarah Raven blog, Garlic and Sapphire! Sarah herself will be contributing to the blog and you can see the rest of the blogging team here, including the lovely Rona and Karen.


My very first post went live yesterday and is an introduction to my own patch and the way in which I made a self-seeded, rather jumbly garden by happy accident. I'll be blogging over at Garlic and Sapphire once a month and hope you might pop over there and have a peep.