9 Apr 2012

Happy Easter


We're spending Easter doing very little except crafting, eating, sitting and a spot of walking.



The last few weeks have been so frenetic and busy for us all that we needed this quiet time.

Saturday afternoon was the first time in weeks I'd managed to get into the garden to actually look at what was growing. I planted these anemones back in October.





I've been loving the girls' drawings recently. There have been bouncing pigs, playparks and a lot of zhu zhu hamster portraits, but their Easter chick pictures have to be my favourites.



Thankyou so much for dropping by and especially for leaving comments here. They mean just as much as when I started this blog nearly four years ago. Jewellery-making and teaching has been filling my days much more recently, leaving little time to photograph and share what I've been up to. I miss this space and  particularly miss finding out what others have been making. I think I need to change the way I approach it. How do you fit blogging into your week? Is there a particular time or day put aside for it?