18 Jun 2012

Winners (& wings)



Goodness, thankyou so much for all the lovely encouraging comments about my Country Living feature. It's been such an exciting and busy few weeks that it seems like a bit of a blur. 


Amongst the jewellery-related business there was a much-anticipated visit from a faraway blogging friend. Whilst she was here we visited the Fairyland Fair in Norfolk. It was a very very wet day but once we'd made our carefully planned Important Fairywing Purchase it didn't actually matter too much. 


The rain stopped for a little while and we actually had a picnic, but later we were glad of the fairy post office where we coloured in our enchanted missives and bunged them in the post box. They were sent to who-knows-where.



For days after this trip out there was glitter all over the house. Many thanks to Lynn for the photo above. Yes, I bought wings. I recommend wearing them whilst doing housework on a rainy day. They're very cheering.



There were two other events in the last two weeks. As I say, it's been busy.



There's been so much going on here that it's taken me aaages to get around to the draw for my four year bloggiversary. 



I'm so sorry for the delay - thanks for being so patient. The random number generator chose the following winners this morning:

Green Rabbit Designs
By Teresa
Menopausal Musing   and
Teje.

Hugest silvery congratulations! Please email me your addresses and I'll send your respective necklaces through to you.

I'm actually having a bit of a morning off. The pliers and silver clay have been put aside. I am actually reading blogs! (and eating rhubarb polenta cake) .Gasp!

P.S. You may have noticed some new links to new pages up there at the top of my blog, including a page about my studio and garden, a gallery of recent work and one about my silver clay workshops.