skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
olina-jewellery
12 Nov 2012
Bright Lights of Autumn
I've written a new post on
Sarah Raven's
blog about Autumn colour. If you fancy popping over for a peep it's
here
.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Making Winter: pinecone bauble tutorial
Today marks the beginning of December's Making Winter week. This purpose of this project is to help those who can find winter a slog (in...
Nightingales and other voices
Wren My first craft stall was at a plant fair at Wimpole Hall in 2002. I had a tiny trestle table amongst the pots of campanula and dahlias....
Spring Studio
Last week I Spring cleaned the studio. I changed my postcard/inspiration wall to match the new season. I left the painted vintage seedtrays ...
An unseasonal shawl
We are experiencing a summer with actual real live sunshine. It has brought waterpistol-paddling pool-jugs of Pimms meteorological joy. Back...
Made and Found: a sale of handmade goods, Saturday 7th December
Sometimes a seemingly throwaway comment or suggestion can give birth to an idea. This one stemmed from a chat with Tracy . I was sitting in ...
Beachcomber
So the weather. Apart from a dreich, rather windy couple of days this week it continues to be sunny and summery. This balmy, fluffy white cl...
Higgledy garden
I dream of a cutting patch to rival the meadows in the 1980s Flake adverts. I have reveries filled with drifts of cornflowers, zingy orange ...
Top of the cut flower pops
I realised that the entries to my Higgledy garden giveaway formed a kind of Top of the Pops of cut flowers, so here's this week's co...
Details
When the house is, ahem, a little messy and there seems to be a list of mundane things to do that gets longer rather than shorter I find tha...
Winners (& wings)
Goodness, thankyou so much for all the lovely encouraging comments about my Country Living feature. It's been such an exciting and busy...